Welcome to the 236th Festival of Frugality, True Blood Happy Hour Edition. I am excited to host this weekly edition and ongoing installation of the best articles on Frugality within Personal Finance. If you’re a fan of True Blood, then I think you’ll like this week’s theme!
Vampire King Picks
- Bloody sweet post detailing how to save even more money by giving a thorough fangbanger primer on investing in Bonds.
- Fangbanger approved post on how to stay cool during the summer heat wave. You know we get busy at night!
- Favorite of the Vampire King picks, fangbangers and vamps alike need vacations too!
- Wanderlust Journey shares a timely post about checked baggage fees during the summer travel season.
- RichlyReasonable reminds us that eating in not only saves money but can be a great stress reliever as well.
- ProvidentPlan extols the virtues of sweet tea and while it may not be as healthy as pure water, it sure is a great alternative to soft drinks
- Wealth-Builder teaches us how to save during back-to-school season
- MoneyNing gives important lessons in how to say no to your children